The following sections describe the endpoints of the Data API and the parameters for using them.
To call these endpoints, use the LearnositySDK in your server-side application. Pass the desired endpoint, action and request object and the SDK does the rest. See the quick start guide for examples.
Follow the links for full details on each endpoint:
- Item bank endpoints - for exporting, importing and modifying item bank content including items, questions, features, activities, tags and metadata.
- Sessions endpoints - for user sessions, responses and scores.
- Scoring endpoints - compute scores from raw responses data.
- Jobs endpoints - view the status and results of long running jobs.
- Reports endpoints - for aggregate reporting, datasets and data warehousing tasks.
- Consumers endpoints - for your consumer configuration and management.