Assess API Guide
Learnosity's Assess API is a cross domain embeddable application that allows content providers to easily embed assessments in their pages. The Assess API is a presentation wrapper for the Questions API allowing for the presentation of multiple questions in an assessment format.
The Assess API gets injected in your page and contains the assessment UI and all questions provided by your host system.
Note Most often you will load Assess API via Items API. Using Assess API directly is an advanced use case.
Simple and advanced demos of this feature can be found below, which are available from our public demos repository.
- Custom intro and outro items.
- Can specify test completion criteria.
- Fully configurable UI.
- Keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Automatic navigation using fully customizable workflow
- Range of smart interaction dialogs such as idle timeout, warning on item change, etc.
- Accessible (color scheme schemes, font sizes, etc).
- Automatically submit when maximum test time is reached (on hard time limit).
- Full screen mode available on modern browsers.
- Multiple content layout options and fully configurable regions
- Extensive range of public events.
- Range of public methods that let you have full access to the application core features.
- Create dynamic activities (auto-fetching of items)
- Per-item time tracking.
- Auto-saving every X seconds.